Friday, July 8, 2011

Here's to the weekend!

It's been a very productive week here at my tiny corner of creative space. I enjoyed every moment of the magic. A short recap, Project Candy is in full swing, I should have earrings completed soon to show off the first part! I made a small earring pattern and sculpted plumeria hair pins.

Now for today's crafting, I spent some time making some rather large statement feather earrings as pictured to the left. The longest feather is 8 inches. I used natural feathers for a more native, bohemian look. These earrings are nice and flashy as well.

Another style I attempted was Peruvian String Art. Those came out really well, though my photo does not give do them justice. These where a challenge to make but I am very pleased with the outcome! The Steam punk mask sketch is going well. I'll be able to post something on that soon.

Other than that I had a great day with my puppy and my husband . I got new color thread for tatting. I was missing red and burgundy two of my personal favorite colors. Tomorrow I'll photographing Project Candy and tatting. Sunday I'll be at the beach I hope! Also I'm going to start a piece for Aunt's silent Auction that her church holds every year. This is something I really wanted to do and haven't made time for in the past.


See ya Soon

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment