Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beautiful Bows

I found our awhile back how to make really cute clay bows and they make even cuter rings. I think polka dots on black look just as darling. I made these for fun but since learning how to make a bow I've used it in countless projects. I've also come across another cool clay technique using acrylic paint and liquid clay. I have yet to try it but the effect should pretty interesting.

Something I'd like to try for the steam punk project. Also as for the bows I'll be adding another one to Project Candy. After some intense research I am defiantly going to try leather carving and leather mask making. I've always wanted to work with leather. Also working leather will help with my mempo piece. The week looks pretty busy with moving my sister in hope to get back to everyone soon.

Dream Big!!
Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment