Saturday, July 2, 2011

You can Follow me now!


I launched a Facebook Page today and a Twitter account! I'd like to thank all those who are supporting me, its just amazing, thank you so much. Today was a nice day, I got some tatting done and made a tiny pattern for tatted Earrings. They are very cute so far I'll have a photo of them soon. My Fairy bottle earrings are close to being finished, I sculpted some miniature roses for them. Ran to Michael's with my Step mother in law, bought more supplies for more crafting mayhem.

Here's how to follow me:


Twitter : #TatteredCanvas

I hope everyone is enjoying there Holiday weekend! I'll have my simple tatting pattern, and my Fairy bottle Earrings in my next post! Have fun following my crafting antics.

Happy Crafting!

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment