Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Turtles and Zombie Roses

Recently, I received a commission for a very special necklace. I really enjoyed this commission, because it was for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle necklace. Each turtle is sculpted from polymer clay and measures 1 inch. The necklace is 18 inches with green accent beads. I always enjoy when I get to work on a Geekery project. I'm still trying to finish my series on Avatar: The Last Airbender, element necklaces. I'm on the last element in the set, air. I am still dreaming up ideas for it.

Roses are Red.......
Dead zombie flesh is green...

This is for you my Love..
I hope it makes you Scream...

An altered poem for you today to explain my next piece. I sculpted a tiny rose and carefully painted it with india ink. I made a small label that reads  "Patient #00 Contents Zombie Virus Rose, DO NOT OPEN." This piece was fun to make and as much as I disdain gore I couldn't help it. Sometimes creativity just takes over. Also my husband loves the show "The Walking Dead." I watch it with him. I watch it with my hands over my eyes This Zombie Rose necklace is listed in my shop and can be found here. Also this is the first in the series of Zombie Roses. Each will be labeled with a number, this one is #00.


I have a new tutorial ready for this week! New listings to post!

Love,

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment