Saturday, August 18, 2012

Arrgh! Pirate Attack: Let's Decoupage a Bangle

This week's project focuses on Decoupage. I had a lot of fun making this. It's pirate themed by choice of course. The finished piece even includes a photo of me and my husband from my 23rd birthday. This project is fun and easy. Another great part of it is how inexpensive it is. I bought my bangles for this project however you can up cycle an old bangle and bring it new life with this. They also make great gifts for birthdays and the holidays. To make this project check out my tutorial here:
Decoupage a Bangle


Recently I have had time to add more to my shop, including sets of polymer clay roses. I hope to have a crystal set of them finished soon. Currently, I have a pearl set listed in the shop as "Rosa in Fiore." The set is in five pearl accented shades. They can be found here.

I've decided to make masks again, I am deconstructing my steampunk piece and giving it a new life. I find that as much I love the original design it could be vastly improved upon.I hope you all enjoy the new project.

Keep crafting!

Sorianna









1 comment: