|These are Berry Blue and Melon Fusion|
1 box jello any flavor
2 packages unflavored gelatin
1/3c + a little more water or 1/2 c.
1.Place all ingredients in saucepan and stir until there are no lumps!
2. Let set and allow to bloom for 20 minutes.
3. Using low to medium heat melt the opaque gummy substance.
4. Pour into a liquid measuring cup.
5. Use the measuring cup pour into candy molds.
6. Place Candy mold in the freezer for 10 minutes.
7. Peel the gummies out of the mold and eat!
Optional : Cover the backs of gummies in cornstarch to prevent stickiness.
Things I learned:
You most likely want to have 2 candy molds ready to go so you don't have to reheat the gummy mixture.
Also the gummies will last one week in an air tight container. Place in fridge to extent their yummy lives.
Things to Try:
Use juice instead of water for the gummies. Try layering the colors in your mold to combine flavors.