Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pinterest and Createability

I am now on Pinterest! I really like this website so far. I have a few boards made all ready. Its also a great way to keep inspired and take notes on things I find online. The very neat part is I can share what inspires me with others, you can follow me comment on things that I have pinned or even get inspired yourself. To follow me you use the Pinterest icon on the Follow me menu.

I also joined an amazing team on Etsy, Createability. Its team centered around artisans who either have disability or care for love one with disability. From the Etsy Team Page:
"A water dance" Ink Drawing By Sorianna Choate


"Our mission is to form partnerships for building our businesses, support each other , and encourage growth qithin the Etsy and artist community.We choose to take back control of the terms used around our various conditions, and hope to bring knowledge and awareness to those around us."



The team is amazing, so many talented artists, who work together and support each other. I have a Pinterest board for the team where I will be adding members shop listings.

Creatability Team Board.

I've been working to make some changes to blog as well, I've added a section about myself and an index of all my tutorials is now listed listed. I have many new and exciting things planned  and some  new sculpting  techniques as well, hair sticks, stick bun accessory, many more exciting projects. Also its Christmas time I am making a lot of presents this year. Handmade gifts are the best!!!I am about 4  and quarter rows done from finishing my sister's crocheted hat. Its a nice satiny hot pink shade.That's all for now!

For more on Createability:

Createability Team Etsy Page

Dream Big

Sorianna


No comments:

Post a Comment