Friday, December 30, 2011

DIY: Feather Ear Cuff


Happy Last Friday of 2011! Well I am defiantly ready to usher in the New Year!  Let's play some catch up first, for the month of December. I've been rather M.I.A, with good reason. I spent most of the month hidden away in my workshop working on a large selection of custom orders. The most interesting of which was a hat inspired by Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, video game. I'll be posting about the project next week, but if you would like a sneak peak, you can go here.

I also did some Christmas travelling to my hometown in Mississippi and spent Christmas with my family it was a fantastic trip and I had an amazing time. I caught up with winner of the Monday Mustache giveaway Snapped a Fabulous photo of her. I finished project Candy for Candace! So many  Projects, it was great to be busy.

I'll have a post later today highlighting all the amazing projects I did this month. For now enjoy this fun new DIY, project!!!!!

DIY: Feather Ear Cuff

Dream Big
Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment