Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to Make a Dreamcatcher from a Bangle

This week's Tutorial. spins off from my last project. How to make Satin Embroidery Floss Wrapped Bangles found here. I love Dreamcatchers they are beautiful.

This not a traditional Dreamcatcher. Those are made from Willow. If you'd like to learn more about Traditional Dreamcatcher go here.

To make this Dreamcatcher:

How to Make a Dreamcatcher from a Bangle

Now for some updates! I've been rather busy in my workshop as of late. I've been playing with wire I made new design for my Etsy. I've added several new pieces to my shop as well.  The bracelet came out better than I could expected. I enjoyed making this I can't wait to make more.

I got a very interesting commission from my friend and fellow artist Candace Kapana. She loves to cosplay and asked me to make a translucent Butterfly hair clip. So of course I plunged Head long into the depths of the Challenge in front of me.

Here is a picture of Mock up I made. I figured out a better technique in middle of making this, but that's why I made a practice one. The wine bottle in the picture is from my Wedding. My Step Father-in-law and Mother-in -law made wine for my wedding and surprised me with custom labels.

That's all for now! don't forget to enter the Mustache Monday Giveaway! It ends Friday.

Dream Big and Take Care
Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment