Monday, November 28, 2011

How to make Satin Embroidery Floss Wrapped Bangles

New How to For December! Satin Embroidery Floss Bangles! Very easy to make and a great gift and good way to touch up old jewelry. Its a little time consuming but the pay off is well worth it. I've made about 6 by now in varying colors from teal to purple.The link below will take you to my Instructable!

"How to make Satin Embroidery Floss Wrapped Bangles"


Here is another item I am getting ready to list in my shop, sculpted owls with Swarovski crystal eyes. I coated them in a pearl powder. I have been busy working on lots of new ideas and projects to come. As well as new updates and changes to the Canvas!



I love making Christmas gifts for my friends and family it makes me happy to see them wearing my creations.

Enjoy the Project! Stay tuned for Holiday Contest! Don't forget to check out A Tattered Canvas on Etsy for handmade gifts!

Until next time, Keep dreaming big!
Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment