Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sunshine: A Needle Tatting Pattern

So, I've been a little busy lately and things have been super crazy here in my mad scientist lab. I have been making monsters, and whale tails. Needle tatting and  crocheting as much as possible. So many ideas and so many projects, with so little time. Here is my newest instructable for a tatted sun!


Sunshine: A Needle Tatting Pattern [Featured!]

I entered it in a challenge on Instructables for Needle and Thread. We'll see how it goes. It was fun to make since I put it together from a quick sketch in my sketchbook.

Here's another piece I finished recently from a pattern I modified. I tatted it with bamboo silk. It took me awhile to actually make the pattern work. I  named it after my favorite Stark from A Game of Thrones. Tatted snowflakes are simply gorgeous and I've wanted to make one for a very long time.

Maester Aemon: "Starks are always right eventually: winter is coming."

I've got more projects coming up and more pieces to show!!!

Happy Crafting,

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment