Monday, September 10, 2012

Catch up time!



I have been quite busy lately. Its nice to be in creative over drive. I had time to finish my mermaid painting. I am quite proud of the finished product. I named it "The Mermaid's Atolls." It took me awhile to complete, but it was worth it. I plan on doing a small series of these in water color.



I have also started on my entry for L.A.C.T. Artist Series II :Heroes, juried art contest. I am sculpting a multitude of monsters for the book Monster Reader! I do hope to get around to posting about them.

Things coming soon, new shop listings, interview with Jeremiah Moore and of course new projects. I also started decorating for Halloween. I know its a tad early for it. I feel you should be able to really enjoy your decorations. Halloween is after all my favorite Holidays.

That's all for the moment!

Love,

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment