Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dress it up with Shoe Clips

The  ballet flats are by Soda, Scout S
in Black Glitter
Here's my newest Instructable! This one is for shoe clips. I used to wear shoe clips when I was little. I remember cute the little bows my mom would buy. I've been dreaming up project with shoes for awhile. I figure I would start small.

I ordered a Deco supply kit, from my friends' shop "My Sister's Treasures," These lovely talented sisters make wonderful jewelry, that sparkles, shines and it is super Girly! They work with Barbie, Hello Kitty and many others.They also are remarkable face painters.

I got my deco supply pack promptly from them in a pretty hand wrapped box. The box included various deco den supplies. I ordered a few so I could really play around. I've also made myself hair bow. I got Hello kitty cabochons, kawaii umbrellas and even a cute skull.


Without further adieu:
Shoe Clips: Dress it up!

Its a fun, simple project and with all the supplies. I ordered I'll be making few more shoe clips and other pretties!

News for week ! I'll have two projects this week! Including a Giveaway to be announced. I have lot's to do leading up to my trip to Atlanta in two days! but its doable! Enjoy the new project!

Keep Dreaming BIG!

Sorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment