Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peek of some of the new jewelry, I have been making this summer. I took time to practice perfecting my roses, learn new techniques,  and use new colors. The ones featured here use a pearlescent clay and bake in very vivid hues.

Speaking of roses, I came up with a Zombie Rose piece. The idea slightly from Batman's, Poison Ivy and the grotesque show The Walking Dead . I've
named my first one "Patient #00." Each one made from the original will have corresponding numbers. After all I have to keep track! 

Lastly, the earrings I found these ceramic owl beads while I was out shopping and I couldn't resist. As for the copper ones with the crystal briolettes I tried my hand at a mix of chainmaille and wire wrapping. All of these items and many more will be in the shop soon. I also have new tutorial coming up and a few interviews!

Yours truly,

Sorianna   

No comments:

Post a Comment